Saturday, August 12, 2006

Sneakers

ive been wearing these same pair of shoes for so long
when i put on these shoes, it seems nothing can go wrong
but everytime my shoelace comes untied
i trip and fall and in shame i begin to cry
every life is a mystery just waiting to be solved
and it seems to me that mine is the hardest of them all

sometimes i wonder where im going in life
sometimes i dont know, if im wrong or right
sometimes i just want to cry alone inside my room
sometimes i just cry cuz i dont know what to do
im curious to see what i will be when im older
i wonder if my heart will change and go colder
im anxious to see if my dreams come true
but dreams crumble cuz thats what dreams do
the world as i know it is so chaotic
and i cant defeat everything with my knowledge
jesus wont you help me through it all
tie my shoes tight so i dont fall

real love is blind and it catches you while ur unaware
and to be honest with you i face love..and im scared
i dont know what to is fake and what is real
how much is real depends on how you feel
but everything i feel i second guess
and once i decide none of it is left
my shoes are tied and remain unforgotten
a trusty pair of shoes that cant go rotten
these shoes hold my passion and my pride
these shoes gain more knowledge in each stride

lord save me
i dont know where im going
dont betray me
im going into battle without knowing
life is caving in on me
and im left out here
i cannot see
i can only fear
and fear is the only thing that can kill me
so lord tie my shoes
your the only one who can thrill me
my life evolves around you

ive been wearing these same shoes for so long
and i dont even care what is going on
i dont care if my shoes come untied
cuz if i trip and fall its not like i died
every life is like a mystery just waiting to be solved
im not worried about solving mine at all





JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home