Monday, August 14, 2006

Easy Talk

hand running through my hair
stressed out once again
kicking and screaming life isnt fair
it never will be nor has it been
disabilities have haunted me
and the end is not in sight
what u think is unbelieveable
is what i call my life

tired of being so overseen
tired of being misunderstood
i would tell the world everything
if i had that chance i would
i want the world to see me
as the person that i am
i watch my life fade infront of me
and time slips right through my hands

welcome to the deep end
no one can sink or swim
i go into the past again
same trip it was way back then
history repeats itself
and i am left behind to watch
greiving in agony
over a life that shouldnt have been lost

look at me here this is my life
idc what you see
that deprived boy your looking at
just so happens to be me
what you wont make me angry
but it will probly make me think
but i will let it pass right by
i say that without a blink

fortune favors the brave they say
and chaos favors the lonley
i never had a hero
never had anyone to show me
life is nothing but bricks
its up to you to build your walls
the less you take time to think
the greater chance they have to fall

tired of being overseen
tired of being misunderstood
if i could stop the world from fighting
i would do it if i could
but disabilities have haunted me
and the end is not in sight
what u think is unbelieveable
is what i call my life



JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home