Monday, November 14, 2005

rock my world

idk what you see life as
i see it as living in someone elses past
im setting these blue prints for someone else to pass
when the world comes crashing on you, ill get the last laugh
the hate between us is so strong
and we havnt given words in so long
i would make things better if i knew what i was doing wrong
i would change the world if i knew what was going on
but all i no is everything is chaos
ppl dont join the army to go over seas and get shot
ppl dont work hard just to be layed off
i got my self asking when will it all stop
when are things gonna change around here
i cant get off the bus without being in fear
its so scary that there are so many things we dont hear
and i can stand hearing some sounds go through my ear
im scared for all the ppl that are dear to me
im ashamed bcuz idk if im what they want me 2 be
and idk what those eyes see
idk if anyone cares about this poetry
jesus christ once came down to save us
saved the world?..look what became us
id hate 2 be the god that had 2 name us
if i were god i would disgrace us
so many times i look at the clock and become cluless
bcuz its always wrong and i cant stand this
its so hard to settle with
things that u cant depend on and things that are so ruthless
sometimes i just stroll around and think to hard
i wonder about my future, and if i get that far
im the pebble and the world is the tar
stuck in between what i want 2 be and what you are
we dont wonna live like this
so why dont we turn to jesus


everything now is so crazy
it all comes 2gether when everyone gets lazy
idk i was thinkin just maybe
maybe baby you could presuade me
to become something out of the ordinary
im sick of waiting for something amazing
sick and tired of waiting for a girl
im sick of waiting for someone 2 rock my world
i guess until another one comes along ill just keep waiting
unless u do a good job of presuading
bcuz i tried love out once and it just screwed me
im tired of waiting for a 9mm to do me
i tried being in love and it got me nothing but depresed
im currently on a mission, dont worry cuz i aint finnished yet






JC




for one of you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home