Wednesday, September 14, 2005

the deep end

he never took any wooden nickles
he ate his heart out over lost trickles
every cloud has its silver lining
its hard to see through all the lying
then again what do u want me 2 do?

face the music drink the posine
u can join the feast or endure famine
u have ur finger in every pie
and every day is do or die
and you ask me what 2 do?

y cant u be footloose and fancy free?
dot your eyes and cross your t's
ur always gliding the lily
and always barking up the wrong tree
and u tell me to get lost?

u think ur head and shoulders r above everyone else
y dont u take a shot below the belt?
ur the horse of a different color
and ur so hot under the collar
take a look into your broken mirror

ignorance just is such a bliss
ur in hot water if u hold ur piss
dont yell at me 4 jumping into the deep end
if u cant swin then dont talk 2 me again
u ask whats that supposed 2 mean?

so depressed when he kicked the bucket
i would love 2 die, ah f**k it
a labor of love is my action
and somebody is my attraction
that dosnt mean i am alone

never leave a stone unturned
u left me out in the cold
u just let ur hair down and take off ur shoes
u might be thinking im confused
but i ask the same 2 you

there is more to the words than met the eye
what u dont see is what im trying 2 get by
nothing ventured is nothing gained
nothing blood dosnt mean no pain
then again what do u want me 2 do?

so what if my heart is on my sleeve
idc if u dont like what i need
what has happened is water over the dam
if u cant swim dont come in the deep end
beauty is in the eye of the beholder..



JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home