Tuesday, September 13, 2005

mark one for the unknowns

i have faced my own reflection
there is no hope 4 perfection
so i go with what i got
till i reach the right spot
stand beside me and take a look
do we look like we should
or should we have a smile
could we have a smile
take a leap and close your eyes
where ever u land will be alright
utter a whisper 2 my ear
i hope its what i want 2 hear
but i cant here a word
because u make it such a blur
i dont understand what you want
idk if your having fun
but i no that im not
so i just go with what i got
put my finger 2 my lips
and i not 2 even bother with
words that are not understood
i would understand if i could
i smile at you but idk if u do it back
i guess its just comunication we lack
for so much i would kill
but does she love me not or does she love me still
im having trouble reaching par
but thats just what has happend so far



JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home