Tuesday, August 23, 2005

silent lucidity

im so angry bcuz
it seems pain is all that i feel
it leaves no room 4 some love
and the pain is unreal
my mind takes a day off
and im so far behind
it leaves no room 4 love
and i think ive lost my mind
teardrops never felt so good
but they r shadowed by pain
i feel so missunderstood
my life needs rearanged
bad habbits cause bad words
and that dosnt help one bit
from there it only gets worse
im just tired of all of this

put on my suit and my tie
4 such a sad occasion
i hate 2 see ppl die
they never looked into saving
i grasp my heart with a fist
and pray 2 jesus christ
and when its all over with
i thank him 4 keeping me alive
but when he went
a little of me went with him
and the message he sent
was 2 give in
not me i just hope
will follow that poor soul
it was the suicide he wrote
who woulda thought it would become a novel
the blood dripping of my finger tips
remind me of all the pain
i clinch my heart in my fist
but the memory will remain

but when i see her face
heaven is where i stand
its such a enjoyable face
i admire it if i can
i see u walk down the hall
and my spin just shivers
i act like i dont see u at all
i just wish i was with her
i blame my self 4 everything
cuz there is no one else
i am the consaquence i bring
i turn my rags into wealth
my brain is throbing with pain
yet i keep my head high
and my heart is the same
bcuz hes not alive
but i continue my route
count the days by ones
thats what lifes all about
ur finished until u r done



JC



what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home