Monday, August 15, 2005

another love story

walk beside me
u can tell me what 2 do
if u belive in me
i can belive in you
my eyes r shut now
and only u could make me see
i will love you
only if u love me
just walk beside me
or do what u will
she loves me not
she loves me still
either way shes ok
it wont make a difference
either way shes just ok
she can change it in an instance
if u walk beside me
we could go at any pace
and if u help me see
no longer will i have 2 chase
i pull the chain
nothings on the end
im not afraid
of what this brings
its time 2 take a risk or 2
and see what we achieve
and if i believe in you
can u believe in me
this might just seem
like it wont last very long
but if this is what it is now
will it be what is when we r gone
stand beside me
we could make the dive
stand behind me
if u dont think u could survive
i could break it
take a risk of my life
thats what i call living
being stronger than the tide
being stronger than the tide
we could get swept in
but would it matter a lot
she loves me still
she loves me not
either way we r ok
this isnt mandatory
it could what ever we say
its just another love story

watch me walk away
i will do what i must do
and i wont hesitate
2 do what i choose
but it comes down 2
who gets swept in by the tide
its hard not seeing u
it makes it so much harder 2 decide
so much harder 2 decide
so much harder





JC



aeiouy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

B-E-A-utiful lil cuz

8/15/2005 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home