Sunday, August 21, 2005

the trash fire

i stand at your door step
with such a long face
u open the door
and my pain is erased
i cant say anything
theres not much more 2 be said
but there is one thing
i wish i were dead
lord i have one last request
plz help me see
yes sir forgive all the rest
and loord forgive me
now my flames gone 2 waste
and my ego is worn
and my pain is erased
yet the trash fire is warm
,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,m

that poor little girl
who has 2 live in this world
she deserves the best
but thats not much better
and as i look at her
i see a flower, in bloom
when fall comes she gos
falls 2 the gallows
loord forgive me

and that innocent girl
shadowed by the world
what i say has no affect
she hasnt reached the worst yet
but the trash fire is warm
but the flame is so worn
no ones there 2 tame our flame
lord forgive me
plz forgive me

i cry everyday
4 the children i will raise
id hate 2 bring somthing 2 life
just so that it will have 2 fight
4 somewhere 2 stay
the lights getting short
smaller than before
and time drifts away
and everyday
the trash fire gets worn
lord forgive me

she is brown everywhere
is she 2 scared?
does she not trust in her eyes
that keep her alive
and will always be there
fell my veins with my fingers
and the move slowly towards that trigger
the trash turns 2 ash
everything fades 2 black
and all goes 2 nooothing.....

whiste in the wind
get it all over with
fight flame with flame
do it over and over again
be one with ur sin
and as u lie 2 the mirror
it reflects back ur face
and i stand at ur door step
let me in from the rain


plz forgive me


my voice lays at a low rumble
my life remains crumbled
a day in my life passes so fast
yet i live my days, like they r my last
and the trash fire is warm
no shelter from the storm
and the flame goes 2 ash
it all fades 2 black
we all go into the faze of forgivness
lord, o lord forgive me
plz forgive me




JC

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake Corcoran said...

who the poo r you

8/22/2005 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home