Saturday, August 13, 2005

all i have is anything

i use my mind as my weapon
i use my words as my protection
i fight the easy wars
anything i will fight for
cuz anything is all i have

time is crutial when it comes 2 life
u dont really no when 2 say "alright"
and settle with what u have
i no i did that
cuz anything is all i have

i believe in second chances
but i dont support questions without answers
i take what i get and ask no more
anything is all i can fight 4
cuz anything is all i have

i talk 2 ppl and they r stunned
they do not no where my words come from
yet neither do i
maybe they just fall from the sky
anything is all i no

anything is what i do for
anything is what keeps me coming back 4 more
anything is what keeps me breathing
anything could stop the bleeding
anything could make me cry
anything could be any lie
anything is strangling me
anything could set me free
but what is anything
what does it bring
what does it say we u r aquainted
what will it say when ur death is belated
anything will do 4 me
anything is all i believe
anything is all i see
anything is what i breath
cuz anything is all i have

my mind is my only weapon
and my words r my protection
and so many ppl wish
4 a situation like this
when anything could happen
and anything is always under radar
and when anything is never 2 far
anything can always happen
that is 4 sure
and when anything is all u have
thats all u can fight for
y would u want something
y would u want everything
if u could have anything




JC



INFLUENCED by anything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home