Saturday, August 13, 2005

twist

who really cares
if anyone is just scared
i no i dont
and i no 4 sure that i wont
what i no is what i love
what i love is my antidrug
and it fights at my side
it is what keeps me alive
if u spit on me
ill spit on u
if u dont believe
i dont aproove
and if u have no feelings
u can walk
i dont wonna have any dealings
with stuburn stock
and here we are in this mess again
same old thing it was back then
who cares about my mistakes
all i care is 4 the hearts that, break
twist, twist
im tired and frustrated
my life is so complicated
im depressed and im alone
i cant make it on my own
i find my self walking with no one
i find my self so lonsome
y wont this end
y wont this mend
i dont no how or when
here it comes, its coming back again
i cant live with this people
im starting 2 feel feable
if i dont live flawless i wont get through
i will never no things i should have knew
this is a different side of me
its a side-affect of being clean
"and this sweet amber
twist
is as sweet as it gets"
enjoy what u got
its whats known as the best
and im madly in frustration with u
just madly in frustration with u...
twist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home