Monday, August 22, 2005

barbed wire lulabye

off comes the pen cap
out comes the thoughts
out goes the days crap
and my day is lost
my eyes r puffy
my nose is runny
but that is not enough
once i start i wont stop

this is silent chaos
all these released thoughts
and all this might just seem wry
its all apart of my barbed wire lulabye
and i look at the moon and close my eyes
when i open them i see the cloudless sky
im in awe by the moon so bright
and i close my eyes and pray 4 some light

ppl say i try 2 be somebody im not
but i can be anyone when i release my thoughts
when i wake up in the early hours
i wake up 2 the sweet morning flowers
i turn on the news and all i see is fighting
who would thinkg "peace" could be so frightning

i tie my shoes just as tight as they do
does that mean we got the same points of view
i pick my fights when i do i win
u just pick ur nose, that can become a problem
just another one 2 the pile
middle finger 2, entangled in barbed wire

this is my silent chaos
barbed wire lulabye
no matter the cost
we will make it by
release the anger and frustration
and they ask us 2 put trust in our nation
my nation is at my finger tips
its all i got and it is what i go with
if it dosnt work i fail with it
but its so much better than dealing with there bullshit
this isnt a purge of my system
this is a clean up of all my vissons
there more 2 come and more 2 be admired
it could be so much better, if my brain wasnt barbed wire



JC



what do u think

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home