Sunday, August 07, 2005

no title given

i stand behind my brick wall
bcuz i dont wonna lose anything at all
i hide behind the others shadows
i crouch benieth in the gallows
of what i call my home
my eyes hurt from being open
they hurt 2 see any motion
so i keep them sown shut
and i will do what i must
do u 2 like 2 be alone
the problem with me is blow out the candle 2 fast
instead of waiting 2 see how long the wick can last
i admire what i see clearly
and i hate 2 see u so teary
thats what uve shown
and i apologize 4 what i do
u might not think it affects u
but if it affects me
it affects u 2
and i will make it on my own

my eyes dont see the whole picture
whats a light bulb without a light fixture
im suprised just as much as u r
i really didnt think id make it this far
yet her i am
where i wonna be is somewhere else
and u could ask anybody else
what they feel and what they know
what they keep and what they let go
they dont understand
what its like 2 live like this
living not knowing when u want ur kiss
please sometime soon
around comes my blue moon
i take ur hand
caress ur palm with the tender touch
u dont no that i love u o so much
but will it ever come aground
i was up and now im fallen down
yet here i stand

i hate 2 see the tear drop 2 your chest
all we have is what we got left
and as i try 2 see this through
everything i love leads 2 u
but what is a tear
a dryspell in my eyes is never good
i would help everyone if i could
im afraid of nothing, thats b4 i asked
the question that comes from my past
what is my biggest fear
true life, true death
we all die in one breath
time is like a bomb
tick tock, b4 u no it, its all gone
listen 2 what u hear
buy my mind is confused
and my heart is 2
i try 2 fight off the pressure but i cant
i dont no whats 2 find in ur hand
but when ur blind everything is so clear

once uve lost it all uve lived it all
and once uve done that u break down ur walls
so everything u have is out in the open
and u dont hafta hide from ur emotions
but im not aware with what ppl say about me
im not sure if they care about me
idk if they even no anything about me
but that dosnt stop the fact that i am me
this quest is high voltage in ur mind
the bomb goes off and so does the time
so tell me nothing
ive heard it all
once u go deaf
u have no walls
and i have lost it all
got nothing 2 lose
but everything



JC




:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home