Saturday, July 30, 2005

blue moon

ohhh oh
moon blue
i look out my window
i feel the wind blow through my hair
i see a man there
standing out in the open
whistleing 2 the ocean
like it was there

i go 2 the bathroom
and i look into the mirror
i am seeing so clear what i saw b4
i see someone at the door
standing with his hands down
looking at the hard ground
llike he was bored

i say hey man
what r u doing
i have been viewing but ive never seen u in my past
and thats when the man began 2 laugh
and then he walked away
down the hall he swayed
how long will he last?

and then i continued
then i went 2 my bedroom
then i looked at the blue moon shining above
that is when i saw
a women in my yard
she is who i really, love

it is so beautiful
when i see her out there
i feel the need 2 just say a prayer 4 her and me
and thats just when i see
how beautiful the blue moon can be

blue moon
shining in the distance
out 4 only one instance and then its gone
just like dusk and dawn
and they never
stay 4 ever
where is this coming from?




JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home