Friday, August 05, 2005

im invisible

it seems 2 me that im invisible
all i am is a funny fool
is that all u see
in the lonely me
im not much different from u
its not what u say its what u can proove
and ive tried
we all have lied
i sit here alone on these lonely nights
no one here 2 laugh at my insights
i just bow my head and look at the ground
just living the moment and listening 2 the sound
of what i love
but thats just not enough
as much as i love what i do
it counts 4 nothing if nobody loves u
and even if they say they love me
i still think they see right through me
im invisible
the force is invinceable
and as i talk 2 these ppl here
when they say what they say it makes me fear
is this all i am
the funny little man
but what they dont see is what i dont show
but they dont care about what they dont no
and thats what hurts
they dont no what hurts
ive gotten comments on my personality
but its nothing compared 2 my invisibility
ive tried so hard
2 get so far
i have 2 work harder than all of u
the way i am is somethin i cant choose
but im not happy with
all of this
would u be happy if u 2 where as lonely as me
my only friend is my invisibility
bcuz thats all everyone knows
as much as i try 2 show
and if uve figured out most of it^
ull still probly see through most of the shit
and dont lie 2 me
cuz that dosnt help the fact that im blinded by me
cuz im invisible





JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home