Thursday, August 04, 2005

these problems

i got these problems
that r just killing me
i am depressed
when ever i want 2 be
it just seem
i go 0 to 60
it happens so fast
i dont want it 2 be
the reason i worry
and the reason i hurry
hurry up and wait
either way im always just a tad late
its just this sadness
thats turned into madness
it hurts so bad and it dosnt go away
it eats in a little deeper every day
when i show it
u will no it
i wont do things i want 2 do
ill do things just 4 u
im not gonna cry over something i dont no
idk y im so sad but it just wont go
i gave up on fighting awhile ago
these problems r just so low
little things trigger it off
i get upset and wait till its gone
i just rest my head in my hands
i really dont get this i dont understand
whats the reason of my depressions
maybe theres 2 many untaught lessons
maybe im just crazy, correct me if im wrong
im the only one with these problems goin on
unfortunate past memories jump into my brain
i think about the deaths and i just go insane
no one can understand me
bcuz nobody else feels me
no body knows what its like 2 be me
its so hard ever 4 the lord 2 plz me
no body knows what its like 2 live with my disability
i cant think strait that 2 just kills me
and idk if my pride
is strong enough 2 hold of the suicide
i sit in the bathroom and just cry
i cant ask god cuz he has no answers
i cant ask no body cuz they dont give me any chances
i just bite my finger till its gone
but that wont solve this problem
i dont think ill ever be able 2 4give myself
i wont be able 2 live like everybody else
i wont be able 2 live as old as ppl said i should
maybe if life wasnt so hard i probly would
i just got this feeling in the middle of my stomach
im in dire need 4 an ending but i really dont want it
im just so confused right now
am i crying or is just anger coming out
im just so pissed that i cant do what they can
i rather have that than what i have i just dont understand
im blessed with all the wrong virtues
i just wonna be able 2 do what u do
but im tired of runnin
and im tired of being just so funny
tell me how my jokes are
they wont get me 2 far
its dumb that im just not good enough
i got no guts 2 do what i really love
u might see me as a big time hero
im no superman im less than zero
u might see me as some popular dude
u could do it if u really wanted 2
it might be like that but in my mind im left out
i cant talk with u bcuz u got everything figured out
u no what ur gonna do when u get older
what kinda job is becoming a soldier
who would wonna fight 4 a country thats so greedy
they might be strong but they aint sneeky
everyone talks about having such a great family
how can i think that when i have no support 4 me
right no my brains about 2 explode
im not rebuilding i just reload
im braceing my self
4 the next line of defence 2 go down
these problems r just so unreal right now
im gonna find a way 2 solve them some how
i hope
i wish
i dream
dont waste ur time on that bcuz the all end b4 they r reached
my depression is just taking over me
idc if this isnt how u want me 2 be
there is nothing i can do
no thanks 2 u
JC
not influenced, it is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home