Tuesday, August 02, 2005

JjC

walking down that narrow way
pews of ppl that dont want 2 stay
they look at u like u where dead
then they blow there nose and bow there head
i set my hand on the wood
and say goodbye 2 our brotherhood
im forced 2 move along
the worst has just begun

and it happend all so fast
its good cuz i didnt want it 2 last
and just like that
hes in and out and now gone
but some how he lives on
u cant put back the tears drawn

i never thought a limo ride
would be so emotional towards my life
i look out the window and watch other cars pass by
they were lookin right at me and they saw the others cry
i wonder what they thought of that
did they care or did they feel bad
but what does it matter anyway
its not like they knew him and who knows if they pray
now its as if we are just walking in circles
all we do now is pray 4 one big miricle
how r we gonna survive
without this fella being alive
i just dont no
where this is gonna go

and as i walk through the yard of death
i think 2 myself maybe this is whats best
and if it isnt then idk what is
cuz i honestly dont no anything
and as the last prayer was said
it hit me that he was dead
and id never see him again
he has reached the end
thats when i walked away
and i felt what id feel the rest of my days

he is the angel that watches over me at night
and the thorn that sticks into my side
he is my influence
he is my guidence
he is my mind
he is my eyes
he is my light
he is my cries
he is my sorrow
he keeps me waiting 4 2morro
and thats just what ill do





JC


aeiouy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home