Thursday, August 04, 2005

close your eyes

i close my eyes 4 just a moment
and when i open them
im lost in the moment
bcuz so much has changed
its all rearaged
i look at the pictures on the floor
scattered memories that went out the door
times have changed
its not the same
new life comes 2 me so fast
one second im living but o did that past
so quickly through my finger tips
i just dont wonna go through with this
i dont wonna say goodbye
so i just close my eyes

i want this moment 2 last as long as forever
atleast until my life gets better
i dont wonna say goodbye 2 yesterday
and when 2morro comes i will be frightend
im just so scared that it might end
in the most harmful way
i close my eyes
and i think of some words 2 pray
lord have mercy on my soul
i no i must do what im told
but i dont wonna go on much farther
so i pray 2 u father
help make saying goodbye easier
i dont wonna make my past just a blur
i dont wonna forget what i did in my past years
yet i dont wonna crumble away in tears
this is not how i wonna leave
this isnt how i want it 2 be
i dont want u 2 leave me like this
and i just watch it all pass through my finger tips
just outa my reach i cant do anything
im not scared of the consequence it brings
ill do anything 4 yesterday 2 be 2morro
even after my best effort im left in sorrow

i close my eyes bcuz im scared
of u leaving me and whats gonna be left out there
im tramatized
i close my eyes
i feel no pressure i just feel pain
so much has changed
and rearanged
im just hypnotized
by ur brown eyes
new life comes 2 me so damn fast
i close my eyes so i can make this last
as long as i can
my eyer closed
will they ever open again
will u be my future so we dont have 2live like this
its just such a long distance
and i dont wonna be so far away
so can we stay in yesterday
tell me if ur goals are anything like mine
do u 2, just wonna ....close your eyes




JC




05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home