Friday, August 05, 2005

where does love come from?"

im walking down an unkown road
waiting 4 a reason 2 explode
bcuz im so mad
its just bcuz of my broken heart
what i did wasnt so smart
and now im so sad
im inturupted from my self abuse
i see an old man standing next 2 me looking so confused
and hes looking at me
he said" boy what r u doing here all alone
ur just like me xcept my times almost gone,
is that who you want 2 be?"

thats when my life passed b4 my eyes
i thought back of all the moments
i cant believe it took so long 2 realize
that the only thing stopping me is im nervous

i replied 2 the old man
"tell me whats ur story?"
and he just looked and gave a big grin
"ill tell u what i can but most of its blurry"
thats when i thought 2 myself,
damn this is pretty low
but i guess this is whats best 4 everybody else
i asked the man 2 tell me what he knows

"son ive been walkin down this unkown road 4 so long,
i have been low all this time, but soon my time will be gone,
ive seen the most, terrible things, but not even that stops me
from being the best i can be, i no how it feels 4 no one 2 love me"

when i heard him say that i thought about a time way back
when i was spoiled in attention and love was all i lacked
but now i no
that time is right at this moment
and i need some love and the old man no's it
but then he said "i hafta go"

i begged the man plz stay and tell me more
but the old man said "just open some doors"
i questioned the comment and so do all of u
who really nos who he was really talking 2
him or me im still thinkin it through

i have no choice but 2 keep on walking this way
until this ungreatful feeling goes away
until somebody walkin the opposite way
says hey buddy what do u got 2 say...

"if sombody loves u so much, love them back,
bcuz if u dont its love u lack
and keep a sharp eye on ur watch
bcuz every breath u take triggers the clock
time ur steps perfectly
then just with some luck ull live happily
and then the end comes
but i gotta a question 4 u son
where does love come from?"




JC




does anyone care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home