Monday, August 08, 2005

never give in

hes dead
its the end
in my head
he was my friend
he kept me strong
he tought me well
he said hold on
to what i tell
and never let go
never give in
and never show
everything within
he said 2 never lose
and never win
never die
and never give in
but hes dead
and im about 2 give in
in my head
ive lost everything
he said never 2 be afraid
never go alone
never go insane
just bcuz ur insides r unkown
and im afraid
and alone
im insane
cuz ur not home
im going 2 leave now
if want me 2 or not
bcuz some how
i feel like getting shot

but now im feeling like so many do
all bcuz my life iis built around u
i dont no whats going on
i dont no what i want
and now that ur not here
my future is so unclear
idk
but i no this

hes dead

im scared
and its so complicated
im unaware
and im sick of waiting
4 nothing
lifes so hard
and it hurts
so far
ull never lose
and ull never win
but theres one thing u can choose
never give in



JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home