Wednesday, August 31, 2005

a fire in me

i was only 10 when she let go
and since then i never said no
i was scared and i was low
but i was 2 tuff 2 even show
my thoughts were tangled in my brain
i watched the rain fall right into the drain
so stripled and so weak
and some life was all it seeked
with the world i crumbled 2 the ground
but nothing could could bring me down

i used 2 be a lonely boy
so shocked from what i see
i used my mind as my own toy
and what i saw is what i believed
a fire in me is a fire in you
my heart stops at the sound of ur voice
the fire is here no matter what u do
im just giving you your choice

i see u with your gallants and boys
it seems u only here there bold noise
idk if u here my little words
idk if u just see me as a blurr
but i was only 10 when i grabbed hold
of my life i took control
and 2 my suprise i was good
yet in the backlines was where i stood
i thought i saw jesus fall 2 the ground
but i was fooled by others sounds
it was only terror and ppl were dead
and everybody just lost there heads
im not sure if we really care
or if just do from what we stare
but my eyes r set upon my goals
i guess i am considered one of the fools
i dont do what other ppl do
and i dont think of anything but you
thats the way it is

i used 2 be a lonely boy
so shocked from what i see
i used my mind as my own toy
and what i saw is what i believed
a fire in me can be a fire in you
my heart stops at the sound of ur voice
the fire is here but its up 2 you
justice 4 you and its your choice

so many times i wanted 2 let go
but her voice always told me no
and she was the motivation in my mind
but it seems u dont wonna play with fire
at night i go outside and stare at the sky
i close my eyes and start 2 cry
my voice is small but my thoughts r deep
my brain is small but theres tears on my cheak
and it was just yesterday when i shoulda let go
but im holding on bcuz i really dont no
what 2 do and where 2 go
im so scared and i feel so low
the world is dying against its will
and the flood waters r taking under still
my mind is asking whats the wait
in this time we shouldnt hesitate
i play with pride but i am afraid
my own mind needs 2 be up 2 date
and so does everyones

i used 2 be a lonely boy
and i still am that lonely boy
i used my mind as my own toy
theres so many thoughts i can deploy
a fire in me has no want from you
yet my heart stops at ur voice
so im not sure what im supposed 2 do
and on my shoulders lays my choice
and i am that lonely boy
who is shocked from what he sees
i am now that same old old boy
who falls down 2 his knees
my fire inside can be inside you
and my heart stops when i say
i will do it if ur in to
and everything will be ok




JC




Yahtzee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home