Monday, August 29, 2005

father figure

father figure tell me what im doing wrong
father figure help me 2 make my demons gone
fahter figure secure me from all profanity
father figure tell me u wont ever betray me
father figure lead me with ur eyes
father figure can u promise that u will never die
father figure eaze my unhealble pain
father figure keep everything the same
father figure hold my heart tight
father figure tell me things r gonna be alright
father figure see through my mistakes
father figure do not hesitate 2 say
father figure etch ur name on my face
father figure stay with me till the grave
father figure can u plz here me talking
father figure help me seal my coffin
father figure eat away at my additude
father figure take me away soon
father figure teach me how 2 dance
father figure plz give me a chance

all my life im shadowed by what other ppl done
all my life ive been standing here while other ppl run
and ive learned 2 trust not one soul
and ive learned at times u just gotta let things go
through thick and thin through dark of day
with u now im here 2 stay
i watch you
u oversee me
i learn from u
u let it be
when u sleep at night i see what u do
u r my soul, my life evolves around u
i agree with what u say
im with u now and im here 2 stay

father figure enlighten me
father figure face the thing that should not be
father figure bite ur lip
father figure who r u with
father figure jump into the flame
father figure we all r fair game
father figure carpe diem
father figure this is the end
father figure i dont want u 2 leave
father figure make me what u want me 2 be
father figure tell me what is right
father figure shadows me through out my life
father figure pull my strings
father figure do it again
father figure plz do not die
father figure u r my life
father figure what r u
father figure what do u want me 2 do
father figure u bring 2 so many shivvers
father figure u r my father figure




JC



no influence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home