Sunday, August 28, 2005

lucy or roger

i could make a left or i could make a right
either way i will start the next part of my life
every minute it takes me 2 deside which way
i feel so angry bcuz i just want 2 stay
but u must keep up with time
or get back 2 the end of the line
walk into the forest and be lost
or take a light 2 see through the fog
left or right
i must do whats right
i cant keep thinking i can do everything on my own
other wise ill remain so alone
and thats just the thing i dont want 2 be
alone and not able 2 see
i need a sign 2 direct me 2 where is best
i need a sign cuz i refuse 2 follow the rest
i cant find a good time 2 end this chapter
every time i slow down and think i cry faster
bcuz i cant find a good time 2 start the next faze
i cannot just leave behind all those wonderful days
its just so hard 2 do without knowing where i will end up next
plz give me a sign as simple as right or left

and my teeth hurt from me kicking them
and once again this could be the end
and she goes with a piece of my heart
and she goes forever set apart
just like the how birds learn 2 fly
u cant go 4ver just being deprived
if ur obligation is 2 survive
make ur turn towards a better life
ive counted my steps
and watched 4 mistakes
and every skipped breath
is a missed risk i could take
and i lay in bed helplessly awake
looking back on the moves i made
but my eye is cought by a glance
and i think i might have a second chance
but i just need 2 no the way
which turn should i take

i saw the sign and it said word 4 word
keep going strait this is not ur turn




JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home