Saturday, August 27, 2005

bb.

and its continued....
my mind is demolished by ur words
but what i have is not what u deserve
the crutiality of this is 0
i can only win
with or without i am myself
but without u im just like everyone else
i wonna be unique
thats what i seek
i reach into my pocket a little deeper
it might not work out yet im believer
and tell me what else do u want me 2 be
i accept all apologeez
i forgive all but forget nothing
everyword u say means something
time is space and space is money
and money is as good as honey
but honey aint so sweet without sugar

reach into my pocket and take out my watch
i dont no how 2 read these god damn face clocks
so it dosnt matter 2 me
ill leave it as what it wants 2 be
all u got is all u can use
dont take advantage or abuse
its a dangerous job
2 be in love
but thats how it goes

ill jump of a bridge
die going face down
im standing on the edge
afraid 2 look at the ground
i wont jump, i will fall
i wont give up ill lose it all
we i got means nothing 2 me now
cuz im doing this and im proud
ppl say im nothing without her
i would agree but i never had honey without sugar



JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home