Saturday, August 27, 2005

those eyes

i look into those sickly eyes
and all i see is tears
i sit next 2 u so paralized
and just think back 2 the years
my words r deep any my hopes r high
that was how it was b4 u lost ur life
no i cant think as well anymore
and ive missed so many oppertunitys and ill miss many more
i cant think of one reason 2 give in now
ive seen so many struggle and i wonder how
they can stand being so helpless
and how they rnt so selfish
that is how it was until i found a new set of eyes
when i looked in 2 them i got paralized
and i couldnt move
my mind was soothed
every word she speaks just kills me
and everytime she moves its just a thrill 2 me
and its hard 2 say i love u
when words r all i see
but there is somthing about u
and ur words are all i need
o god plz turn me around
suck it up and go all out
no picture says a thousand words
cuz pictures can not speak
but when i look at u
u dont no how many words shout out 2 me
i feel my heart throbbing in cold pain
i turn aside my head bcuz it will never be the same
those eyes
had me paralized
and when i saw his first tear
i was on my fourth
he was stronger
than i will ever be
and since hes gone no longer
will i ever be the same me
and its killing me
o so slowly
suprise suprise
i see 2 sets of eyes
one i love and one i hate
the only thing different between them
one is here and the other sought fate
its so hard 2 do what i want 2 do
when everytime i look at you
im paralized
those eyes'


JC



hOUr GLASS AFFECT COULD TAkE ITS ROLE...pATIENCE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home