Wednesday, March 28, 2007

These Eyes

These eyes these eyes these eyes they watch
Watch my world go round and round
Forgetting about everything I lost
I do not want to let them down
These eyes they crumble me to pieces
They sway to hopes inconsistent pace
At times I wonder- where is Jesus?
Meanwhile he’s right in front of my face
These eyes they expect the world to change
They look at me and say- damn you’re great
I render myself mentally deranged
I too wish I could too fall to heavens gates

These eyes these eyes these eyes they watch
Watch my world evolve into something I do not know
I forget about these questions’s cost
These questions only seem to grow
These eyes they make me remember my pain
They make me realize how I have failed
I have watched my life stroll down the drain
And it seems that hell has prevailed
These eyes they have a way of making my mind rot
As they watch my world go round and round
These eyes these eyes these eyes they watch
These eyes I do not want to let down



JC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

11/11/2008 2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home