Saturday, February 17, 2007

Carpe Diem

The whisper kisses me
On the ear it does
I reach for the whiskey
Because it gives the best hugs
I need someone to talk to
I need to prioritize my facts
I need someone to listen
Good old gold Jack
Jack is a friend of mine
But the friendship counter attacks
One sip we are best friends
The next is a stab in the back
Mind is exploding
I’m not trying to be cool
I wish I wouldn’t do it
But I am such a fool

The whisper kisses me
On the ear it does
I can’t understand what it tells me
So I respond with a shove
I don’t want help
But really that’s all I need
I need something to tell me
Something to show me how to see
See that I’m not just a failure
Lost in this disease
And there’s more than one way out
And there’s so many more moments to seize
Yes I have a problem
I don’t care if you can comprehend
The whisper kisses me-
Carpe diem…



JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home