Thursday, March 15, 2007

Disgruntled

What a burden this sadness brings
Living in the shadows under the devils wings
So much hatred of this place
Living in so many others disgrace
When I open my eyes…the depression stings

Chipping paint of a wall
Watch the decayed pieces fall
The ground is my safety net
Catching my lonesome regret
One will never know once you’ve chipped it all

Weight on my shoulders puts stress on my mind
The mind so lost, that I may never find
My heart is wrapped in shame
That already rotted my brain
I want to wage a war against all time

My life is a snowball of guilt
Leaning on a noodle stilt
The more I accomplish
The more I demolish
I contradict everything I ever built

Some one make these thorns go away
No longer do I want this pain and dismay
Give me a break please
Give me what I need
Will this burden of sadness will always stay?

Kill the cancer that rides on my rear
I can not see it, yet I see it so clear
It haunts me in senseless
In renders me mendless
Kill the cancer that ignites my fear

What a burden this sadness brings
I speak from the shadows under the devils wings
As long as I don’t understand
My head will rest in my hand
And when I open my eyes the depression will sting




JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home