Sunday, March 18, 2007

I Love it When You Smile

With the world against your back
You look at me and smile
I do not know how you do it
But it helps you forget just for a while
Forget the possibility
Forget the miserable life
Think about being happy
And everything’s alight
A smile that could make satin laugh
A smile that could stop a bullet
A smile that causes me to double glace
A smile lived up to the fullest
A smile that makes everyone
Jealous that you are mine
A smile that reminds me
Why I love to look at you and find
A sense of happiness that is so foreign to me
I can not keep my eyes of you
I wonder right now what you are doing
I just love to watch you move
And when you turn with that smile
I forget about my past
And when I see that bright smile
I wonder how you can do it with the world at your back.

Without thorns
In a brand new Dawn
A rose is born
Healthy and strong
Red and lush
Fragrance of essence
It makes me weak
At its presence
No thorns it has
Flawless it seems to me
Brighten my life
Make me so happy
Take my hand
Not a peddle will be hurt
When you’re with me
You’re all I’m worth
Follow me close
And I will follow you
Without thorns
The rose still blooms

With the world against your back
You look at me and smile
As if the world has gone away
And it’s gone for awhile
You make my world leave me alone
And you give me something to ponder
The harder struggles in life
Make a smile even stronger
Forget about what ever
All eyes on me
Let out a giggle
And smile please
Use your smile to make me smile
A smile to make memorize
Forgive me, for when I speak
I don’t look into your eyes
Blinded by your beauty
Flashed by your splendor
I love many things in life
But to your smile theirs no contender
I love it when you smile
It brings me out of the black
How do you do it?
With the world against your back?






JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home