Monday, May 22, 2006

loving sweet i carry on

loving sweet i carry on
to the place i once belong
now all i want is to just go home
bored by in sadness roam
for everynight darkness shadows
on me with out my own bed
is a night of endless bellows
and thoughs of home running through my head
when i fall asleep i do not dream
pure fainted black is all i see
i wake up and i flood my eyes clean
to bring myself back to reality
and everytime i wake up after a long night
i curse under my breath for i wish not to be
to be in this rigorous fight
sometimes i wish my eyes not to see
soon enough the end will come
and with it will be my grave
until then to the hills we run
in hopes of getting saved

time passes by
day after day
it begins to fly
in all different ways
past the point of confusion
just pure frustration
the beginning of the conclusion
is the hibernation
we are all bullet wound bound
with an x on our chest
our lives are just round
its a never ending mess
circles and circles bringing me to diesease
to die alone and shallow
may god let me rest in piece
one piece in my gallow

the end is gone
and so is so many more
i am back to where i belong
standing right infront of the door
waiting for the approval of the judge
i begin to quietly cry
for i am in the place i truely love
and no more can i be satisfied
loving sweet i carry on
to the place i once belong...




JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home