Monday, December 19, 2005

once again

walking down the only road
once again
im alone
im stuck with nowhere else to go
have no friends
im on my own,
once again

here i am sitting on the same old stool
once again
im no longer cool
im stuck and i dont no what to do
ive lose my head
over you
once again

watch me fall one more time
once agian
im outa line
watch me say the wrong line
what i said
i want die
once again

have u ever seen the moon at night
then u watch the clouds
cut right through the sight
everything was so perfect then
in the perfect world
how great it could have been
and when u put ur arms around me
i can finally say honeslty...
wont you love me

i come across a broken man
once again
i dont understand
he raised his arm and i would have ran
it was then
when i saw his hand
once again

waving goodbye i thought
once again
where is god
what does he have that i havnt got
i wonder when
ill find love
once again

have u ever seen the moon at night
then the clouds come over
and steal the sight
and when u put ur arms around me i surly know
i love you
i hope ull never let go

have u ever never wanted to let go
once again
ill never know
i always think of you when i see the snow
a love trend
your so beautiful
once again

walking down the only road
once again
im alone
stuck with no where else to go
have no friends
im on my own...
once again,






JC




*




*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home