Wednesday, October 12, 2005

curtain fall

she silence fell like a curtain
as fast as he did
but wernt so certain
if it was time 2 call it quits
but as we rise 2 the occasion
and here the persuasion
for all the ppl
and for the whole nation
we just fall 2 the stage

my gun is loaded
my brains exploding
i dont no what 2 do
so i wait a moment
i take an opportunity
2 express my unity
i cant stand this anymore
so take the gun 2 me
they say when in doubt buckle up
when i am im doubt i remain untouched
i place it down
i spin it around
whom ever it lands on
is dead on the ground
is this worth it
should we shoot the bullet
with our wicked mouths we r cursing
after the shot silence falls like a curtain

my eyes are resting on my hands
all bcuz i dont understand
my jaw is lower than a bad joke
i wait 4 the right time 2 bring it up and
choke
on my words and on my lines
i feel the presure building behind my eyes
b4 u no it everythin will be gone
ppl r gonna die but u just gotta move along

there he is in his tight girl jeans
hood over the hair of a beauty queen
his eyes r made of piercing gold
his blank stare never gets old
he takes a step towards me and opens his eye
opens it 2 a bran new life
throw down the hood and drops the pack
of cigarettes that were laced on his back
he tells me no more does he want 2 live
this way

and the silence falls like a curtain
as fast as he got up but he still wasnt certain
what is he living for
what is he looking for?
the silence fall like a curtain
hes sick and tired of always hurting
where is the light from here
beyond the eyes, its in his tears



JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home