Wednesday, April 18, 2007

There it was, My Great Mistake

There it was, my great mistake
I guess I was over due
It has been so long since I messed up
And my worst fear came true
I hurt myself for I hurt the one I loved
Now I can only hope she can see my love
No one is as mad at me as me
I am so sorry for what I’ve done

There it was my great mistake
To go back in time would be ideal
There is so much love at stake
And this hurt to me is so unreal
What can I do but apologize?
And learn from my miscues
God let her know that I love her so
And help us make it through

There it was my great mistake
I guess I can understand
Understand if it’s my heart that breaks
Because I lived to the standards of every man
I never thought I could be like that
But I guess the truth is at its end
But now that I know how horrible it really is
I know it will not happen again

There it was my great mistake
Please let it bring a great second chance
I know if I would be turned down
I would stand dead in my stance
I do not know what I would do without her
The thought of it I can not believe
If u have the strength in your big heart
Won’t you please forgive me?







JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home