Thursday, April 05, 2007

Chasing a Dream

Chasing a dream
Watch it go by
I follow it closely
Or at least I try
How can you blame me?
I am just being young
Or as everyone says,
I am just being dumb
Head over heals
I chase the dream down
Time after time
I find myself on the ground
Face in the mud
But it’s never enough
I am unsatisfied
So I always get up

Chasing a dream
I won’t quit till it’s detained
All the clues have been left
They have been written with pain
Pain has taught me
To chase this dream
Pain is my stimulus
And pain always redeems
Some day when I am older
I hope this dream will be mine
But I won’t be there for years
I wish so much to travel time
I can not fall asleep yet
I have too many guarantees to see through
I wont close my eyes at last
Until I see this dream come true



JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home