Monday, April 16, 2007

Puzzled

I find myself not knowing where to go next
I have been running so long I’m out of breath
Where to run next I guess I will find out
I look at the treasure map and I find no route
So here we are in the same pair of shoes
We look at each other both not knowing what to do
A piece of me wants to just give up and go home
But the other half wants to fight here on its own
A struggle of power between my two mind sets
I look to solve the puzzle and there are too many pieces left
Not enough places to fit them into, and none of them fit
This is the puzzle that I will forever struggle with
A struggle of what to do, and it will be a struggle until it’s done
Which won’t be until I find out which direction to run
So here we are in the same pair of shoes
Since you’re a genius tell me what we are going to do
I find myself stuck here not knowing what to do next
So I stare at these pieces to the puzzle I have left



JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home