Monday, April 09, 2007

Hold My Hand

Hold my hand
Hold it close
Hold it tight
Don’t let go
Hold my hand
Squeeze when you’re scared
Don’t be afraid
I will be there
It’s a subtle silence
A language unspoken
Between our eyes
In which will always be open
Staring into yours
And yours right back at mine
I don’t need an answer
Forget about time
I lose myself
Every time you smile
You mesmerize me
In your modest style
You deny your beauty
But I know it’s true
I am proven right
When I look at you
Don’t ever deny my love
Don’t ever let it go
Hold my hand
And hold it close





JC

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this about me?
-rJ

4/09/2007 6:55 PM  
Blogger liss said...

#1 i care about your site
#2 rj is a big fat gaybo
#3 this is amazing. i think i almost teared up when i read it
i love it reeve

liss

4/17/2007 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home