Sunday, January 14, 2007

Alexis

im walking away
from my loved ones grave
i blink rapidly to hold back the tears
so my pain is not shown to all my peers
i find myself more alone
than any time i can remember
and where ever my low self roams
its to a place that cant be measured

im walking away
from so many memories burried in that grave
and all there is to show for it is just a piece of stone
how much more it means to me most people will never know
i could tell you a story for every letter
please wont you just ask me, please
because talking about it just makes me feel better
and feeling better is what everyone needs

im walking away
from the person that will have to stay
but in my heart shes with me forever
and in my heart she will always be remembered
years will go by and i will lose track of time
but through my troubles and my struggles she will be on my mind
what could have been and what was ment to be
was passed aside and now i just cant believe
...that now she is gone
and here am i still trying to move on

im walking away
and closing the books of another long day
an end of a chapter of a book with so many friends
a chapter that will come to be so important in the end
inspired by her dignity and humored by her actions
such a beautiful personality with so many more attractions
god have mercy on her soul, but keep my soul in mind too
because with her gone its that much harder to make it through





rest in peace; i love you forever and always





JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home