Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Meet the Stranger

what will world do with me
when will the world be through with me
when will it let me carry on
why cant anyone see that im sick of this
it seems that all the things i truely miss
are through and gone
it feels that i am living life as a prisoner
with a heart that is just shattered
and the pieces are misplaced on the ground
when will i chase down a dream
when will i become what i want to be
when will my pieces be found

i am lost in a world of confusion
in a world of anger
in a world, in a world that i dont know
i am lost in my world of illusions
come and meet the stranger-
who has so much for you to know

count the bricks that hold up my wall
pull one out every day until it falls
and see how far i can get
i live my life with no identity
no body knows the real me
even though its all in the text
i dont have enough reasons to cry
so i hold them in my hazel eyes
and wait for the reasons to come
and when they do i will let it all go
lose everything that i know
i will drop it all and run
when will the world take me out of reality
and put me in my own mentallity
and out of this stereotypical place
i wish not to judge anyone but me-
the stranger i am supposed to be
with all characteristics hidden in my face

i am lost in a world of confusion
a world of anger
a world that i, i just dont know
i am lost in my world of illusions
come and meet the stranger-
who has so much for you to know

what will this world do with me
when will this world be through with me
when will it let me carry on
cant anyone see that i cant deal with this
and once i have someone to talk with
this stranger will be gone.






JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home