Sunday, March 19, 2006

kicking and screaming

kicking and screaming inside my head
shooting my thoughts making them dead
round and round it keeps on going
do not panic on what i said

running to know where
im at a dead end
for not another rule
could i even bend
at times im useless
but still i sit
thinking i can do this
but i cant do it
ive reached as deep as i can go
and ive had my head in the clouds
ive screamed inside
and ive whispered outloud
ive deprived my self
of everything out there
ive isolated myself
and im running to no where

her eyes dont water
they just pour
and they wont stop coming
until there is no more
death will come
b4 shes stops crying
she crys bcuz
ppl r dying
day after day
i find my self asking
is life even worth
contrasting


every single day is just another stress
every moment that goes by
with this on my chest
is a moment that i want to cry
falling deep
into worry
my minds asleep
and my thoughts scurry
watch it go
tick tock tick tock
and idk
if this is my lifes clock
when the hands strike midnight
maby im gone
and my hands are folded
and im asking whats going on
my mind wont tell me
nor will my heart
my eyes can see
through this blurry part

kicking and screaming inside my head
shooting my thoughts and making them dead
round and round it keeps on going
do not panic on what i said



JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home