Monday, February 27, 2006

nightmare

i walk through the depths of the unforgiven
it is dark, it is deep and it is unforbidden
to the naked eye to see, but my eyes lingered
i answered all your questions with my middle finger

ive dreamed of my future and i was scared
i screamed for god but no one seemed to be there
i had so many questions, and not enough answers
the good thing about life is there is always second chances
with my blackened eyes and my worn face
i go to view such a dreadful place
for no reason i have to be alive
for no reason i grabbed that hand so i wouldnt die
in the world of wrong and right decissions
there is no time for ears, its all in the visions
we cant understand what we dont see
and if all we did was listen we wouldnt believe
money is the reason of this hate and depression
we got so many sinners and not enough confessions
and my heart is beating at an incredible pace
but i continue with my blackened eyes and my worn face

theres a little tiny girl, and shes always followed
by a bigger male, whose tears he swallows
he mutes her crys to keep her alive
he dosnt want to let go cuz she needs to survive
his whole life depends on if she lives or dies
his eyes are on her and as every second goes by
one more question gets knocked off the wall
one more person mistakenly falls
its a life of mistakes and if u make them ur screwed
and if u havnt made one yet than ur over due
the problem is that we dont watch anything
we keep our ears open and we miss everything
it goes in one and goes out the other
we are killing men that really r our brothers
i dont y this continues to be
we need someone to fess up besides me

sometimes i wish life was real simple
with every problem it brings another wrinkle
and we age so lonley and we helplessly die
if only somebody could spare us some time
no courtousy in the world as we no it
at least the ppl we see never show it
it pissed me off that i have to think of this
i wonna go to sleep but ill end up falling the abyss
my dreams are smashed with every passing moment
there are ppl in trouble and they dont no it
as i look to the future it remains my biggest fear
cuz we dont use our eyes all we do is hear
the every day question that goes through our heads
if we opened our eyes so many ppl wouldnt be dead
WHY am i breathing
WHY arnt i sleeping
why am i writing this poem that keeps proceding
why does my mind feel like its bleeding
only if the world saw what i am seeing
behind these eyes something is creeping
i can feel under my skin the pain is seeping
deeper and deeper
im getting weaker and weaker
day after day
time after time
in our eyes
we need to try to find
some sorta answer
in our sense of mind
why do so many things have to go wry
as i live through this nightmare i cant awaken
it seems as my sould has been taken
now it is i, who is unforgiven
as i walk through the depths of the unforbidden




JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home