Monday, February 20, 2006

unawareness of the criminal

and everything stops
here we go again
just let me no
when i can breathe again
i have cursed myself with my own poison
i have got into what ive been trying to be avoiding
friends to foes just like that
im like a bug on the windshield, splat
splat, and just like that
everything changes and a mater of fact
its changed for the worse
without me knowing
and i didnt even no that it was showing

and everything stops
once again here i am
with a guilty face
caught with red hands
im a criminal of an unkown crime
and i guess this criminal has evolved over time
into a trader
call darth vador
im takin away dreams
with my green light sabor
and i cant stop killing cuz i really dont know
what is in for me at the end of the road
i become unconsious
there goes my knowledege
all that ive believed has been flushed by me
crushed by me
everyhing that was once
loved by me
is gone, gone just like that
all my dreams were dead where they sat
because of this i might not ever no
how big of a star i could been
ill never no

and everything stops
just for a little bit
until this derailed train gets out of the pit
i think i can i think i can
win this batttle
as i face the devil i continue to prattle
son of a bitch i almost lost
everything that has ever brought
me to my potential
i almost made it
if it wasnt for you
it coulda been to the grave yeah
and everything stops
and then it begins
and once again
all my sins are forgived

i cant belive i let this get outta hand
and i had to be told by a second man
by a simple act that i did that just pushed it over the edge
i didnt realize it, but it was all in my head
it continuely grew and grew in my mind
and i became a criminal over some time
a criminal of something out my mind
a lonely criminal unaware of his crime
thats what i was thats what i am
all i try to do is become a better man
and through this experience i think i got stronger
im just glad it didnt go on longer
its over now, i can live again
and every things starts up
and i can breathe again.





JC



INSPIRED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home