Saturday, February 04, 2006

angel with butterfly wings

to whome it may concern
i feel more pain with every word
i want this no more
so let the tables turn

for i will never know how it feels
only if this scar could be healed
for i am being washed down the whirl
as i am put out 2 be seen by the world
and i no longer use u as my shield

the pain seers in through my skin
as the air becomes screamingly thin
i close my eyes
and prepare to die
as i face the death angels grin

minutes go by as i lay there alone
crying inside and longing for home
a whistling tune runs through my ear
bring me courage and chasing my fear
in this dark phase i will no longer roam

then i hear, the angel sings
and the bells begin to ring
i wait for the wind to start blowing up
so i can fly to the heavens above
i am a proud angel with butterfly wings

and when my wings spread out wide
i flapped them graciously as i flew in the sky
i wont have to the pain any more
or live through this tedious war
and now my cheeks will reamin dry

and though it seems the glory is endless
my broken heart will always be mendless
there is no creation that could pull
my sorrowed mind in from the cold
for my will power and stuburness is relentless

so i sit in the florecent white place
looking with a mournfull face
and although the bell still rings
and im an angel with butterfly wings
in my heart there is still an empty space




JC

1 Comments:

Blogger Rose DesRochers said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/06/2006 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home