Saturday, January 14, 2006

the man that observed the world

i dont want to cry alone
i dont want to move on
i cant make it through on my own
every move i make is wrong
so many things have come to me
and ive turned them aside
what has just struck me recently
is the man that observed the world is alive

o what i would do just to look square in his eye
whisper in his gallant ear and ask him what its like
when the wind blows through the empty trees
so many things, come to me
the man that observed the world

walk alone
why dont you walk alone
look through ur window
for it is only open for awhile
now hes gone
hes gone to a better place
sometimes i see his face
i will never move on
sing a song
sing so everyone
can hear your wonderful voice
how loud is your choice
wont u give me
just an oppertunity
bcuz sometimes the things you hear
seem to disapear

the one you love
o just the one you love
is walking next to you
always by your side
even tho it appears
your love is no where near
just like every good thing
it tries to hide
you gotta keep ur head risen
to make it through
the things that r forbidden
can see right through you
no more jokes to play
no more anecdotes to say
now everything is at rest
the man that observed the world

speak to me
o wont u speak to me
say some honest words
that make me smile
can u walk with me
o wont u walk with me
i'd hate 4 u to be alone
just walk 4 awhile

yet i dont wonna cry alone
i dont wonna move on at all
i cant make it through on my own
im not prepared to take the fall
so many things have come to me
and ive turned them all aside
i have realized just recently
that the man that observed the world, is alive

walk alone
look out ur window
from the skys above
we r in the makings of love
look beside you
tell me what you see
the man that observed the world
is staring right at you and me
fill me with the greatest joy
take me away forever
as long as i can be happy
this will be remembered
for you are my girl
says the man that observed the world





JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home