Monday, January 09, 2006

the flood waters

im so glad that the world found me
i was held captive by things that surround me
im stuck in this flood and everything trys to drown me
but i hold on

caught up in the troubles
stuck in my blow up bubble
isolated from the world around me
im so glad that hell found me
i go into the darkness and escape the light
everything has been a struggle my whole life
when it rains, it pours, its o so true
when it comes i scatter, to a place far from you
in my mind i see myself as one big fear
my image is broken, to match the shattered mirror
when i jumped, i went so high, so tall
what i didnt think through was how far it was to fall
and i went down, as fast as i acended
i played my best, as if my life depended on it
the top of the tree is so much safer than the bottom
when the flood waters came, i can say that i saw em'
plz dont let me go, out there again
i watch all that you do, and im not satisfied with it


im so glad that the world found me
i was held captive to things that surround me
im stuck in the flood, and its trying to drown me
but i remain held on

i run to the hills but its no use
even tho its safer it aint bullet proof
and as the sun falls i think a part of me goes with it
i am teased and provoked by this tameless civet
mistakes are common when i am at
if your so perfect y dont u know that
fallacious beings keep on encountering you
as the flood waters are drowning you
slowly slowly it rises above
to a place where no man has heard of
and when i speak these words i am dazed in confusion
cuz im uncertain if this is real, or is it an illusion
i feel it soak all under me
it happened so fast and suddenly
i am scared, out of hope
and out there, idk
what is next to come in this mordacious flood
atleast when i run outa air there will be no blood

im so glad that the world has found me
i was held captive by the things that surround me
im stuck in this flood, now it drowns me
and now i slowly let go





JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home