Thursday, January 12, 2006

fallen angel (beautiful)

so now the end is becoming to get clear
i now know all my hates and fears
christ o mine has followed me
he was saught out to make me be
beautiful

time is running out
all i hear is the tick tock tick
and tears are fallin down
all i feel is the drip drop drip
most everything hasnt gone my way
but i save my crying for a better day
i want the future to come alot quicker
im sick of the small stuff cuz im a big hitter
no more rain is fallin over my head
the cloud dissappeared bcuz i pretended that i was dead
suddenly my life went from congested to spacious
everyone is now honest instead of mordacious

fallen angel sings to me
sings a song that lets me be
beautiful
fallen angel takes his place
smiles into my shattered face
and makes me believe once again im alive
the fallen angel cries

everyone deserves a second chance
they mess up once, and u cuff their hands
when u enter life u come with a warranty
and a big price tag, satisfaction guarenteed
switch into my cryin stage
so much for saving my tears for a better day
that day has come
day after day
i watch myself
cry my life away
but the best thing about a champion is rising from the fall
when i cant walk i start to crawl
when i cant speak i begin to tap
when i cant hear i read your yap
only if things in the world wernt so annal
only if there was no fallen angel

the fallen angel sings to me
lets me be who i want to be
which is beautiful
the fallen angel takes my hand
takes me to places no one can
and no i can see everything
i wasnt seeing b4

its as simple as pie
life that is
all u gotta do is look for a star
and just make your wish
holy mary wont u fight for this
holy mary im tired of this
o but im holding on
not much longer and ill be gone
im so tired of getting ignored
soon everyone will be dirtfaced on the floor
i find myself winking in the mirror now
and just when everything was gettin a lil clearer now
bam, the world enters reality
and everything that was once nice
wonders saveless like a lost calvary

time is runnin out
tick tock tick
tears are pooring out
drip drop drip
no more can i take all of this
im in a world with nothing to fight with


fallen angel sing to me
make me who i want to be
which is beautiful, so beautiful
fallen angel hands out second chances
even when i dont have answers
he takes me to that special place
fears me not, of my face
cuz im beautiful, so beautiful....







JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home