Saturday, January 07, 2006

valuable life skills

i hate it
im suffocated
there is nothing i can do
i try hard
still dont get far
only if i could make this lie true
im still breathing
my hearts still beating
yet my life seems so dead
im so frustrated
idk how else to say it
but this is whats running through my head

im so abused by
everything inside
i am my own enemy
im so confused by
what is on the outside
idk what is happening to me
i feel so left out
idk what its all about
so i stick my nose in the dirt
and i hate
i wouldnt have done this
if i knew it would hurt

take a knife to me
set everything free
but be sure to make it quick
im so in love
with someone
if only my boot would fit
im tired of waiting
and concentrating
what is this about lies
hes so explosive
he so corosive
o but atleast he trys

steal away the night
make it so theres no light
as long as i am here with you
feel my heart pump
this is just another lump
on my shoulder next to you
your so beautiful
your a miracle
if only you would read this
you would understand
but thats not who i am
everything u hear is bullshit

i wonna go home now
i wonna die now
but god wont let me go
this is a good thing
but it hurts so bad
hes waiting for a time when i wont know
when im golden
when i am rolling
and everything is going well
then he will take me
and foresake me
as long as i dont go to hell






JC


a.e.i.o.u...y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home