Tuesday, January 03, 2006

perfect world

once apon a time so far
someone wished apon a shooting star
no one saw, no one knew
he didnt live to see the wish come true
walking through the dirt streets
with my guilty eyes starring at my feet
ppl gaze right at me
i pretend that i do not see
emptiness is beginning to fill me
im becoming the person i didnt want to be
im infamous to every boy and girl
only if i was in my perfect world


theres a time to listen and a time to speak
theres a time to fight, and a time to turn the cheak
anyways im standing here
fearing nothing but my own fear
it seems that everyone is after me
and all they do is laugh at me
idc what they think or say
ill save my glory for another day

everything could be so simple
with the moon shinning bright and the stars that twinkle
but what kinda world would that be
i would love to have everyone to get along together
no war, no hate, and just love forever
that there would be a perfect world to me

when it rains it pours right from the cloud
only if they wouldnt speak out loud
the lightning strikes with a blast
its a frighting thing, o the past
but nothing is worse than the rolling thunder
o how much i always wonder, about my perfect world

when i look at my ceiling b4 i go 2 bed at night
i wonder what that perfect world is like
i try to forget about what happened that day
i wont forget all those things they say
even when im feeling my worst
i never think about hitting the hurse
its just not my way
nor my day
nor my way
i will never care, about this life or this referal
all i will ever care about is my perfect world






JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home