Tuesday, November 01, 2005

brain freeze

i dont no why
i continue to fight
in something so crazy
that i call my life
i cant run
i cant sleep
i cant love
i cant wheep
its so unfair
i stride to survive
on my own i live
with no more to give
try 2 be positive
only negitive
in the end they win
always the same thing
i think only if
i did what they did
i got no options
everybodys watchin
brain freeze
i start choking and coffing
i need time
i need hope
i need his mind
of that dope

filter into my brain as i sleep
every person is different o but not me
i realize how much harder life is for me
while they take theres for granted i become the best i can be
still, its not enough
its never enough
im still not as ruff
still not as tuff
sometimes i ask y i try
sometimes i wish i would die
then my brain freezes
so i just cry
cry harder than the wind blows
in the greatest prarrie tornado
still i cant live up to them
my tears is like a puddle to all them

im still young and things will keep chaning
idk what to do with my life, i keep rearanging
i cant settle into this world
its to shot up even to imagine
everyday while they walk down the hill i walk up
im sweating off bullets but its not enough
once again they beat me to the prize
they beat me and my life, me and my life
to different personalities
i care but my life means nothing

i was so happy today
till i saw there good grades
i thought mine were good
but i guess i misunderstood
i asumed b4 i knew anything
they rubbed it in and broke my wing
any one can ace a fuckin stupid class
but not everybody has to work off there ass
to earn the altimate prize
and thats to get better, thats the goal of my life
when i think about all the good things
i am reminded of all the consequecnes of everything
then again i feel so good when they tell me i did fine
in away im complete and i feel so satisfied
which reminds me how great it is to be me
which follows up my brain freeze




JC


100grand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home