Thursday, November 03, 2005

a message-#2

not that i dont love you
but you act shy when you see me
i hate how some ppl would just die to be me
i wonna scream out loud so you can hear me
only if the whole world wouldnt fear me
i hate being the intiminator
the instigator
and the terminator
only if i was just seen as i am
i no that you can, you no that you can

i take a low shot, bam bam
i get right up thats who i am
i cry all the time over you
ive walked the line, i wonna be true
i kept fallin...fallin for you

my eyes see you and i get amazed
you are so damn beautiful in everyway
ill take my time, i had my chances
idk y im looking for answers
bcuz i no its you who i need
and everytime i see you my heart skips a beat
if i had one good question
it would be, god what am i missing
and i sigh as i write this for you
you know who you are, and im sry if i bore you
i sent a message to you on the gate way clipper
only if all our minds could smoothly filter
idk if i really love you
i think you love somone from your school
if thats how it is, then thats fine
you have you glory and all i want is mine

i might end up just being a writer that never made it
i might not ever reach love, ill just forever crave it
that could happen to me, but ill just do what i do
tell me does your boyfriend write for you
i recognize the walls im facing
i realize that we might not make it
theres a reason im writing this letter
i fell so sad and i want everything to get better
plz dont pitty me
all i want is for you 2 be happy
yeah i guess you can call me jealous
i hope hes a funny guy, refering back to your fella

idk about you, but i remember august
idk about you, but ill be honest
i adored you then i adore you know
we can just be friends or we can go out
i honor you, i admire you
the truth is im inspired by you
if you dont no this already ill tell you know
i fell for you, and im still on the ground
dirtfaced cuz i didnt make one sound

i dont want this to end, it can go on forever
promise me that you will never
forget me or forget this letter
plz make it just another on of your treasures
ask me questions like why..not who
you no who you are and you no its you
if not ill paint you a picture
read these words, read this scripture
right now i picture your beautiful smile
readin this like you were an innocent child
your eyes tell me everything i need to know
planting a seed is the only way the seed will grow
damn girl i want you so bad
i think its important that you no that
dont whipe my tears just ask your heart
is this man for real or is he just another fart
no im serious
i got emotions that could make you delirious
dont be thinking that im just all laughs
after all this you should no that

im tired of waiting around
i wonna get up off from the ground
so tell me
do you dare to love me
i dare
no im not scared
i no the consequences, im aware
aware that this could ruin us
but most likely improve us
anyways, in the end we r still losers

when my new life started i missed you
remember the good times at the old school
rememberd so many good times
i kept tripping over my laces, line after line
everyday that i think of you
becomes a better day the moment i picture you
idk whats happening
the world around me just keeps crashing
yet i can still find those eyes
just gazing right back into mine
i wonna speak but no words come out
making mistakes is what lifes all about
things change, and we both have
we have felt different since our near past
i hate being reminded when i see that heart
it makes me so mad cuz i wonna be a part
of you, more than just friends
i guess i could survive not being hand in hand
but if you take mine ill take yours
if thats all u want i wont come back for more

it all comes down to, that i love you
and everynight when i close my eyes i think of you
i remember how stupid i was
when i thought i was in love
now i know i was wrong
only bcuz of whats going on
i feel something that i didnt feel then
i see your smile, again and again
idk if you can hear me
idk if you can see me
i really hope that your reading this
i just wanted to get this off my chest
writing this for you might just be another regret
all i no is this thing, ill never forget
you mean the whole world to me
you are what you are and thats what i want you 2 be

im just frustrated cuz i dont have a clue
im going crazy watching everything you do
this might just be right outa the blue
but its all so worth loving you




JC


one word could describe what i feel...but thats to easy^



the greatest

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG this is like the best one on your page! it is like super long too. _--Sierra--_

11/03/2005 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did i ever tell you, that your really good. def fave ever.

9/06/2006 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home