Wednesday, July 20, 2005

sometimes u gotta ask y

im on a killing spree
i want u 2 notice me
stuburn as could be
as far as i could see

wanting nothing but pure romance
i just want a second chance
ive been struck down by my second glance
and now it all lays in ur hand

im your vodoo, i am under ur control
u own my heart u own my soul
u can make me look like a fool
ill just find a away 2 dig out of this hole

some one said 2 me let go
but i wont do what im told
i dont go by what i no
i just go as it flows

i tried 2 make a good first impression
but with me there rnt learned lessons
idk the things im messing
can u telll me whats the saldad without the dressing?

days have gone by
i just sigh
resist the erge 2 break down and cry
but sometimes u just gotta ask (y)

the futures urs
just take ur turns
and u will be served
what u deserve


JC




influenced by the color yellow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home