Monday, July 18, 2005

amen

tell me lord, what is going on
can u plz tell me what im doing wrong
tell me lord, am i missing somthing
all of my dreams combine as nothing
tell me lord, what should i do
can u plz help me see this one through
tell me lord, is there somthing that i should be doing
is there somethin that i am not including
tell me lord, is there really somthing i can fight for
when i ask 4 somthing i come beggin 4 more
tell me lord, am i were i belong
or am i like them, should i be gone
tell me lord, is there something else out there
plz tell me if i should be scarred
tell me lord, when it rains r u crying?
when i give up. should i keep on trying
tell me lord when the wind blows r u sighing?
when i cant give anymore, should i keep on supplyin
tell my lord, r u are what ppl say
i dont no what 2 believe, i dont no what 2 pray
tell me lord, r u really on my side
bcuz it seems, u wonna take me alive
tell me lord, is ok 2 kill someone in war
even tho its hell ur fighting for
tell me lord, should i go left or right
either way ill probly have just as hard of a life
tell me lord, am i really that dumb
would it be easier if my brain wasnt numb
tell me lord, y do i have this disability
tell me lord, r u even listening?
im just sick of being caught up in the nets
im sick of always bein so upset
im sick of always being the one left
outside of the circle, inside of the net
lord can u plz tell me somthing
im sick and tired of just hearing nothin
this isnt how i wanna be living
father son holy spirit
amen




JC


a.e.i.o.u(y)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home